Holiday Snaps

Here are a few snaps from my family holiday in Spain. I had such a lovely time and am majorly suffering from the holiday blues right now! At least it isn't raining here. I only arrived home last night so still a bit strange being home, got lots of things to sort out and I will hopefully be back in a routine with this blog again in no time. I hate being disorganised! x

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

9 Responses to Holiday Snaps

  1. Aww lovely photo's! I'm going to Spain tomorrow and seeing these has just made me more excited :) Glad you had a nice time!

    indiansummeronline.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw lucky you! It's so hot there right now, went up to 41 degrees one day. Have a fab time x

      Delete
  2. fantastic blog
    http://lifewithdelias.blogspot.com/
    Love, Delia
    follow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. I wish I was on holiday now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had an amazing time Natalie, I miss your posts! Lovely lovely photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg the prawns look sooo good. and nice snaps xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    Win $300 on my blog to Spend on Boticca!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post. I follow your Blog now.
    Please follow me.
    A.

    dramaticmode.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog :)

    feel free to visit and comment my blog:
    http://www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo where did you go in Spain? I am going to Barcelona soon and am looking for suggestions of what to see / do :) Also looking for a phrase book and the one pictured looks really handy! I guess as it's visual, you can point stuff out to people? x x

    ReplyDelete