Mr and Mrs...

Following a real-life five year engagement, my brother and his beautiful wife finally tied the knot this weekend. I love weddings and have fully enjoyed attending my cousins' and close family friends' special day in the past, but nothing could have prepared me for the overwhelming sense of pride and sheer happiness in seeing my eldest brother (and best friend) marry the love of his life. It was the most magical day from beginning to end. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful, loving family #lovelovelove.

Of course - in true blogger fashion - I took a few snaps of what I wore on the day amongst the beautiful grounds of the venue...

My SLR had been set up ready to record the speeches, so I had to use my iPhone for these pictures - luckily it was a lovely sunny day so the quality isn't too bad! From the flower girls (their two daughters) wearing converse to the Super Mario and Princess Peach cake toppers to the tv series-themed table names, the whole day was completely them - and it was brilliant.

To the happy couple <3

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Mr and Mrs...

  1. absolutely love your outfit.
    Michelaxx
    pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is absolutely stunning! Love your style.

    Please check out my page and leave a comment if you have a spare minute, would love some feedback :) http://whatgracewears.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete