We Are Alive



Dress : River Island | Jumper : F&F | Shoes : New Look | Necklace : Topshop | Socks : Primark

This jumper is the latest - and most loved - edition to my wardrobe. I spotted it during a last minute Mother's Day rush to Tesco for wrapping supplies with my friend. She definitely wasn't as excited about it as I was. Unfortunately it hasn't photographed very well in these photos; it's actually very sheer and shiny looking - see here for a better example. It's a little more quirky and unconventional than what I'd usually expect from Tesco, which is why I didn't mind paying a little more than I usually would for Tesco clothing...or at least I didn't mind enough to stop me buying it. I just keep telling myself that if it were from Topshop, it would probably have been twice as expensive (and I still would have bought it). I wore this on Mother's Day with a River Island dress and my caged sandals from New Look, which I've enjoyed pairing with just about every colour of socks possible (these ones have doughnuts on). So that turned out to be some expensive wrapping paper.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to We Are Alive

  1. Love this look! the florals and spots work so well together!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this combo, the dress is very cute! x

    ReplyDelete