I'm Not Dead

Wow, has it really been almost five months since I last posted on here? I won't bore you with every insignificant detail, but the last few months have absolutely flown by in a busy flurry of full-time internships, part-time work and a half-arsed social life - throw a broken laptop into the mix and that's a recipe for one unproductive blog. But do not fear (as if you would); I am definitely going to make an effort to get back on form with this from here on out, for reals. I recently started a new job in London, which ultimately means my interning days are over. As much as I enjoyed interning - the excitement of starting somewhere new, the opportunity to learn new skills and meet new people - it does have some obvious drawbacks. The inconsistency and too-ing and fro-ing of a year's worth of internships leaves you in a rather unorganised - not to mention financially bereaved - condition. I really hate being unorganised (and poor).

So now, sitting at my desk (previously clothing-storage-table) having settled in to my brand new, totally consistent grown-ups job, I am so ready to infuse some organisation back into my life. I always feel more organised when I blog regularly, so let's start with that. x

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply