Amazing Amy


Top : Zara | Skirt: Topshop | Shoes: Clarks

I've really managed to drag these holiday photos out a while, haven't I! It's been about three weeks since I got back from Greece, so I promise this is definitely the last holiday-related post. Just another outfit I wore out in the evening in Mykonos - which now seems like a distant memory. Ah, look how tanned I was! I feel like the majority of my going out outfits - and probably most of my outfits in general - are monochrome. Does that make me boring? The versatility of the trend just gets me every time; there's nothing quite like getting your money's worth out of a garment (especially when things like this crop cost £20 for next to no material). But actually, this little top from Zara has come to no end of use this summer. I originally spotted it in the Lakeside store back in February when shopping for a dress for my brother's wedding. My mum talked me out of buying it because 'it's too impractical', but I knew I was going to go home and order it straight away.

Is anyone else as excited as me about 'Gone Girl' being released in cinemas this weekend? Actually, Thursday. But I'm going to see it Friday. My best friend and I are dragging our boyfriends along and I'm finding it difficult to think about anything else. There's also a high chance that Nando's is going to be involved, too. Perfect double date night or what?! I read 'Gone Girl' whilst in Greece and literally could. not. put. it. down. I also took 'If I Stay' away with me, but it's not very long so bought 'Gone Girl' as a last-minute airport purchase. I feel like I've been waiting for this film for years, but it's actually only been a few weeks. Eeeek! Have you read it? What do you think? I've got two of the girls at work onto it now, just so I can TALK to someone about it! x

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply